Friday, January 23, 2009

The Beginning....

I decided that I needed a place to document my journey. Because that is what this is going to be...my journey to being a better, healthier person. I may not share this blog with anyone. I set it to private so that it could be my special place to record my thoughts and feelings.

I am about to complete my third week of my new lifestyle. It hasn't been easy. I'm trying to break old habits like eating when I'm not hungry and snacking on things that aren't good for me. I have a huge sweettooth and it is a tough thing to overcome.

I did quit drinking soda. Again. I've done this a million times. It is the thing I miss the most. I loved having a soda in the middle of the day. Sugar and Caffeine were my friends.

Now the only friend I have is wine and I'm not sure that is a friend I should have. In fact, I think if I am going to pick a vice...It should probably be the soda and not the wine.

Anyway, things to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!