Friday, January 23, 2009

What Do You Want?

Oprah asked me what I wanted. Talk about an AH HA moment.

I'm a Mom and a Wife so it rarely occurs to me to think about what I want. So I came up with a list that I will be adding to during this journey.

What I Want....

  1. To not be fat....Weight 165 pounds.
  2. To learn to ski....and someday ski with my kids.
  3. To sleep 7-8 hours a night I am currently doing this!
  4. To Travel (New York, Chicago, Beach, Las Vegas) Went to Vegas in February!
  5. To Be Closer To Hubby (more sex & alone time)
  6. To wear black knee high boots
  7. To own designer jeans
  8. To get regular massages
  9. To get regular pedicures
  10. To wear cute clothes
  11. To run.....
Now I realize that not all of these things are WEIGHT LOSS related things. But many of these will be possible if I weight less.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!