Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Looking Good

Wow. Where have I been? I'm amazed how much busier I've become since my son started school. It's a GOOD busy!

I've talked before about how my weight isn't changing.....but I can tell the difference in my clothes. Even naked....I can see some difference.

This is ALL thanks to a Paleo/Gluten-Free lifestyle. I combine the two because I make paleo meals frequently....but try to be gluten free at least 80% of the time.

It's really working for me!

I haven't weighed myself in a month. I've decided that I just don't care what that number is. I'd LOVE to fit into my size 12 clothes. And I think I will someday.

Right now....I think I'm looking pretty good.

7 comments:

  1. I think you are looking pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look teensy!!! Good job!

    I saw a new low weight last Friday and then TOM showed up and I haven't been able to get back to it. Not really stressing it this month as long as I'm on track. January, it's gonna be all Rocky Balboa up at The Bold Blend hizzy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen and Barb!

    I think I need to step it up on January 1st and get into those size 12's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are doing wonderful! And dieatary purity is very difficult and likely unnecessary to achieve. I'd say I'm doing a combination of paleo, vegan, and raw foods! Push comes to shove, it is a matter of getting more calories from plant sources and lean proteins and minimizing calories from grains, legumes, etc. I don't believe in the total exclusion as long as the mindset keeps all that in check.

    I'm going to try the 21-day vegan kickstart, but not to necessarily become a vegan or a vegetarian for that matter...it is more to force myself to expand my horizons of plant based meal options or sides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only do you look fabulous you look familiar to me. HA!

    Anyhow keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!