Monday, February 6, 2012

Bachelor Ben NON Drinking Game

I've been creating a 'drinking game' for The Bachelor TV show for several seasons now and it occurred to me last night that I should create a healthy version of the game for people like my friends Impulsive Addict and JennyKate.  They are both on very strick diets and haven't been drinking.....at all!

For this game you will need the following:

  • A Gallon of water
  • A head of celery
  • Two dumbbells  
  • Comfy clothes


Let's get started!


Each time Chris Harrison is on your screen.....Do 15 sit ups.

Each time Ben kisses someone....eat a piece of celery.

Each time one of the ladies takes a drink of wine/beer/soda.....take a drink of water.

Each time Courtney says winning.....raise your dumbbells over your head 10 times.

Each time someone says *open*, *Journey* or *rest of my life*.....do 10 lunges.

If Courtney gets a rose..........do downward facing dog.

Bonus:

During the commercials....run in place.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I did kettle bells while watching SATC this weekend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can TOTALLY make this happen!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks for the shout-out! HOLLA! WHOOP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to kick this "drinking game's" azz!! It's on like donkey kong.

    Thanks for the shout-out and for coming up with a healthy alternative...although, before the end of the season, I think I'll take off one night and get trashed playing the real version...maybe on finale night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I better stock up on celery on my way home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up and thanks for sharing information with me.
    CD distribution

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!