Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do You Dukan?

I had to make a decision yesterday.

I was making our menu plan and grocery list for the next two weeks and I had to decide if I wanted to try the latest diet that I've never tried before.

Okay....there might be a couple other diets out there that I've never tried.  Jenny Craig being one of them.

My friend is on the Dukan Diet and having great success.  The only problem is....she seems to be miserable.

I'm a glutton for punishment.  So why not!

I'm going to give it a trial run. Three weeks.

At the end of that three weeks I'll decide if I get to cheat on my daughters birthday....and stop.  Or keep going.

The good news is that we're getting closer and closer to spring and then I'll be able to walk outside again.  You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to that!

3 comments:

  1. I lost well on the Dukan Diet (about ten pounds in 3 weeks) but I couldn't sustain it. I liked that it was a no counting deal. I don't count anything well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the Dukan Diet and what does it entail? I am doing a Reboot for the next 10 days.

    I'm hoping rebooting my system with high nutrients will boost a loss on the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done Atkins, I believe this is similar. I did very well, but when I went off of it you gain weight back twice as fast and you feel horrible. I wish I would have never done Atkins in the first place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!