Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fat and Happy

Winter is over.

Colorado is experiencing fantastic weather with an occasional snow storm to remind us that we live in Colorado and can get snow in June.

I tried.....to get my ass in gear last week and went for an early morning walk.

It was 43 degrees at 6:30 in the morning so I thought it was warm enough.

It was a little chilly.....

But it was beautiful!



This lake is only a quarter mile from my house.  It is a beautiful place to walk and half way around....there is a Starbucks.  It's like a dream come true!

And there's a coyote.

Now I'm scared.....and I really need new shoes.

What prompted this April jump start?

Denise from Eat Play Love.  She told me to start showing up and to throw my Little Debbies in the trash.  Thanks Denise!

Now....I just need to show up at the lake every single day!  And carry a big stick.




5 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks like a gorgeous place to walk! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coyotes are too scared to come near you.

    I think.

    But best carry the stick just to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are back, was getting worried about you! That picture is gorgeous. Keep it up. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that view is definitley motivation to get out there! I ride a recumbent bike at home for an hour every morning, but I sure would like a view like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe a whistle would help? I know you already know this, but Wednesday I was not motivated to go to my class, but I read this and so I had to lace up my shoes and get my booty in gear! So thank you Connie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!