Saturday, May 19, 2012

I Broke My Knee....In California.

I'm starting to sound like my Dad.

Why me?  Why is everyone trying to kick my ass?

It seems like every time I think I'm going to get my ass in gear and DO something.

I get hurt or the weather doesn't cooperate or I get chased by angry raccoons.

I went to California two weeks ago for a girls weekend!  It was a blast and I walked a lot.  In fact, I came home without gaining a pound!

Part of this might have been due to the massive hang over I had on day 2.  I threw up and could barely eat all day.

Hmmm.....maybe.  Nah, I'd suck at being bulimic/anorexic.

My bedroom was on the third floor of our amazing beach house and I wore 2.5 inch heels the entire time.  It was either over use from the stair climbing or it was folding my very long legs up in the third row of a suburban for our 3 hour tour of Hollywood.

Whatever it was....my right knee is messed up!

I thought it would be better by now but it feels like it wants to pop out and be on it's own.  Before that....it felt like it was full of fluid.  It just really hurts and I'm pissed that I can't walk around the beautiful lake and run along side my son on his new bike.

I guess I'm going to have to go to the dreaded doctor.


3 comments:

  1. OMG Connie..I was starting to worry about you! Definitely go see the doctor, hopefully it will be okay and just in need of a little rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make sure there isn't a tear in the cartilage. Trust me, they just get worse and harder to fix. Hope you can find a good doc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think for maintaining fitness , you have to do exercise and walk daily but with take care of yourself . if you feel exhausted then leave exercise for sometime and take rest by sitting at near bench while walking you have to wear comfortable shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!