Monday, June 4, 2012

Stuck

It's been four weeks....and now my knee is feeling so much better!  I think I found the cause of my knee trying to pop out and find greener pastures.

My shoes.

My adorable little black 2.5 inch wedges from Target.   I love them because they go with everything, they are easy to slip on and they are cute as a button.

But....they provide NO support and they are slightly loose so I'm always fighting to keep them on my feet as I'm walking.

I'm cray cray for shoes.

I've been wearing my running shoes as often as fashion will allow and my knee healed up quickly.  Except for yesterday when I walked all over town in my cute little black shoes.

Anyway,  I've been working hard on my diet and managed to not gain weight during TOM but now I can't get below 213.2.

I'm stuck!

I guess it's time to start walking again.


4 comments:

  1. Glad you figured out what's wrong. And I know how hard it is to give up favorite shoes! (I LOVE SHOES!)

    As for being stuck, same here dear. And it's so frustrating, isn't it? But hang in there! You'll overcome that number!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt pretty much stuck for all of April. I finally started doing leangains two weeks ago, because mainly it really fits into eating for me, adjusted my calories up, rather than 1200 that MFP told me and I've been finally moving the scale, 2 lbs per week. FINALLY. You will move your scale again too, a little adjustment here and there and you will hit a stride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for losing weight , you have to do walking and exercise . wear your jogging shoes which are comfortable for your feet while walking and go for walk at least 1 -2 km daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!You won't be stuck for long, so don't worry! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Not only do their products help you lose weight, they also help you maintain your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!