Sunday, April 7, 2013

An Update

It's been almost a month since my last confession.

It's been crazy busy around here with school events, spring break, traveling 1800 miles to Texas and back and illness.  Luckily, I was the only one that got it this time.

I had hoped to be in the middle of my 5k training by now but that just hasn't happened.  The weather hasn't cooperating but I'm hopeful that that is changing.  Spring has sprung!  Except for Tuesday.  It's going to snow on Tuesday.

I finished my 3 month commitment to Leslie Gail, Health Coach extraordinaire!  I'll be doing an entire post about what we learned and where we go from here.  Look for that later this week.

As for my weight....I am still holding steady at 210.  My body is bound and determined to stay exactly where it is.  I don't know if this is because of my age, or that I've wrecked my metabolism  but it is what it is and I'm tired of fretting over it.

How are you doing?

2 comments:

  1. Here here to no more fretting! Let's spend the rest of the year focused on feeling well and being healthy...scale be damned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so ready for warmer weather so I can walk and be outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!