Monday, March 23, 2009

The Plan ~ March 23-29

I have always found that if I don't have a plan to follow....then I don't follow through with things. So I have decided that each Monday I am going to make a plan for the week and do my best to stick to it. You dig?

  • Exercise everyday for 20 minutes on the Elliptical
  • 50 Sit ups and 25 push ups everyday
  • No fast food until Saturday...prepare dinner and lunch at home.
  • Drink 8 glasses of water
  • Drink a glass of hot lemon water every morning...to aid digestion
  • Find more fitness blogs to read and be inspired by

I am trying to start out slow with working out because I have trouble with my knees and I don't want to injure one of them and not be able to move. I'm also not going to do much with my diet yet besides not eat fast food during the week.

Baby steps.....

Do you twitter? I read this great post this morning on Workout Mommy about adding exercise into the day while you twitter.

Update:

I would like to share my favorite low cal snack! It is a Sugar Free Jello Cup with 2 tbsp of Cool Whip. I think it comes out to about 30 calories and satisfies my sweet tooth.

10 comments:

  1. Oh you are motivated. Your goals are similar to mine. Check out pastaqueen.com , her story is very motivational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals!!! And manageable, which I think is key. I have to make a new button for Wednesday b/c the "owner" doesn't want me using it. Oh well, mine will be better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Stick with it and you will see results. Baby steps are the key in anything. I love my elliptical, it helped me heal some achilles tendonitis a few years ago. Just get on it and go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, that's a great low cal snack. I do that too! I like the FF chocolate with the FF Cool Whip. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it! Here's a trick I learned from Tanielle... get 2 32 oz. water bottles and keep them full at all times, in the fridge. Carry one around with you, and when one is empty switch it out for the 2nd. When you've finished your 2nd you've had your 64 oz for the day! I usually end up drinking a lot more!

    Xazmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome goals. I find it easier to follow too if I have a plan!!!! Thanks for the snack tip!
    Keep up the good work!

    Tanielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, jello with cool whip...mmmmm!!!

    What's the old adage: If you fail to plan then you plan to fail.

    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pudding cups! I freeze mine - it makes it last longer! Great goals!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I eat the sugar free pudding with sugar free cool whip. It's so satisfying for 1 Weight Watchers point!! Good luck with your weight loss!!

    Much love from NJ,
    Sue
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Connie- I have been trying to get caught up on my blog reading. I am ready to recommit and I love the jello recipe-so much better for you than ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!