Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let's Make a Deal

It's been a tough week.  I managed to get to the gym one time last week and then illness struck my home.  First my daughter, then me....and then my son and husband.  We are all finally on the mend and I'm fulling expecting to get my butt back in gear tomorrow.

I was reading a blog the other day (can't remember which one...darn it) and it gave me a great idea!  If I want to use my computer....then I have to exercise.  If not at the gym...then a yoga routine or lifting weights.  Sounds like a good deal right?

I have to do something!

Caffeine/Wine Update:

I'm doing sooo well with this.  Last week...I cut back to 16 ounces of coffee and half a soda.  All last week I had one beer (when we went out to dinner) and a martini (while watching Grey's).

My coffee pot has been on about to break and I had been asking for a Keurig for Christmas.  Sunday, my husband bought me a Cuisinart Single Brew System so now I can cut back to 8 ounces of coffee a day!  I can't afford to drink more than that because those little K-Cups are expensive!

More Good News:

I lost 1.2 pounds last week!

YAY!

4 comments:

  1. Great job cutting back on soda, caffeine, and alcohol!

    One of the many things I dislike about illnesses is how it disrupts everything - including and especially workouts. Glad everyone is pretty much feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all GREAT news. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go You! Glad you area all feeling better. Keep up the awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you!!! 1.2 is a great loss, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!