Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year

Wow.  The holiday's were hard on me.  I didn't even bake a single cookie...and I still managed to gain 5.6 pounds.  I'm happy to say that I lost 1.6 pounds this week!!

YAY ME!

So my weight in for this last day of 2010 is 205.


I'll be weighing in on Fridays and making goals on a monthly basis. 
Here is my plan for January 2011.


Work out at the gym Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Weights at home Wednesday and Friday
One cocktail a week...on Sunday
No Fast Food
No Soda (not even diet)
Water, water, water
Cut out sugar
Lose 5 pounds


What are your goals for the month?

8 comments:

  1. I have looked into the cutting out sugar thing and don't know if I can do it...you're my hero ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you to. May all your dreams and wishes come true.

    I myself also managed to pick up a whole bunch of weight over this festive season. Also need to drag my sorry a$$ back to gym.

    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2011 is going to be a great year, Connie. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you are good on the soda already but how can you totally cut out sugar without going nuts?? I've heard it's really hard. Let me know how you are getting it done!!!! I've stopped ever going on a diet. The second I'm on a diet, I want to eat every bad thing in the world AT EVERY MOMENT!! It's weird but I eat better when I don't restrict myself.

    But I have given myself goals for the year - workout 5 times a week. If I do that for two months STRAIGHT, I get to buy a new pair of sunglasses that I've wanted for two damn years. And eat raw veggies for a snack rather than chips. I love raw veggies but hate the extra effort to cut them up. I'm thinking I'll actually be splurging on pre-cut ones from the grocery until I can make this resolution STICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put my goals on my blog but it's just to eat like a saint and workout like I'm Jillian.
    Nothing big. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a well documented battle with diet coke ... so far I haven't even wanted it. I've cut out sugar and been trying to eat "clean" and it has mad an amazing difference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck - I have a goal to lose 5 lbs this month too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a blog very similar to yours! It might help encourage you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!