Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Goals for March


It's March 5th!  Seriously?  What the heck is going on?  How is it the 5th already?  Time to revisit our goals for February and make new ones for March!

February 2013

Lose 4 pounds GAINED 1.4
Research fitness ideas for my family Looked at Bikes, bought son a scooter
Make Bread Made over Mom's Banana Bread recipe
Make a date with my husbandSet for March 2!
Start C25K and train for a 5K race  Too Snowy


March 2013

Lose 2 pounds
Make Pasta
Train for 5K race
Cut carbs by 50%

What are your goals for March?

2 comments:

  1. I'll join you in dropping carbs. I'll need to in between the days we're eating cake this month. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. making a goal is such a nice idea, I make them and break them!Not good--Kudos to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!