Monday, May 31, 2010

Dieter's Log: May 31st

Okay...today's weight is 190.6.

I've been fluctuating between 188 and 191 so this is a good starting point.

I made french toast for my family this morning and I ate two pieces...even though I would have been more than happy with one.

I just grabbed my first glass of water...a little later than I'd planned but I'll make up for it.

Breakfast:
2 pieces of French Toast with butter and syrup
2 pieces of bacon
Coffee with half and half

Lunch:
Frozen Yogurt

Dinner:
Beef Kabobs with onion, mushrooms and red pepper

Snack?
Vodka Martini with 3 Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives (for my Bachelorette drinking game)
Water: 64 oz

Exercise: Trying on clothes for an hour with a migraine...does this count as exercise? Sure felt like it....


Nutrient Summary
Fat........................... 51g 45.5%
Protein.....................62g 24.8%
Carbohydrates .......74g 29.7%
Sugars.............. ...... 33g
Fiber.................. ....... 2g
Cholesterol ...............317mg
Sodium............ ........ 1,527mg

2 comments:

  1. You just reminded me that I need to go drink some more water, I haven't had any since my workout this morning (other than coffee)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri...I've been in the bathroom all day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!