Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dieter's Log: June 1st...Diet Canceled for the Day

Yesterday's weight: 190.6
Today's weight is....191.

TOM is just starting to show his ugly face so I believe this is the usual weight gain but I'm determined to keep it to a minimum.

I went shopping for clothes yesterday. It was a last minute thing...we stopped into JC Penney to get my husband some underwear and shirts and he asked if I needed anything. Are you kidding me? I think spent an hour trying on clothes and getting his opinion. I learned two things:

1. Never try on clothes when you are about to get a visit from TOM and you have a migraine.
2. My husband (aka Nitnots) and I do NOT have the same taste in clothes.

I ended up buying one outfit that he liked (the entire outfit is some shade of brown) and one shirt that I LOVED! All in all...a very successful trip.

Breakfast:
2 egg omelet with mushrooms & cheese Golden Grahams with milk
Coffee with half and half

Lunch:
6 Thin Mints sent to me by a reader of my blog.

Afternoon Morning Snack:
14 Almonds

Dinner:
Salad with pear and gorgonzola

Water:
 
40 oz

Exercise: Cleaning for 90 minutes. Lose It App claims that is 272 calories. I should clean more often.

4 comments:

  1. I've already slipped up and ate cereal. This is going to be harder than I thought.

    The good news is that I don't have any chocolate, cookies or cake in the house.

    The bad news is that I have the ability to make brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. Hard to diet during TON....but not impossible!! You can do it! You don't want to be edging back up on 200 lbs after San Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I haven't really read your's yet (I plan to!), but I was wondering why you weigh everyday? I highly recommend weighing once a week to keep from getting discouraged with weight fluctuations. But everyone's different :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello K! I don't normally weigh everyday...I'm just doing it this week while I detox, decarb before my trip.

    And I'm a glutton for punishment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!