Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Women, Food and God: 15 Week Program

It all boils down to one thing. Your relationship to the Source. The relationship to that which we call God or don't even know is God is all that really matters. The thing is, when you surrender, and stop resisting, and stop trying to change that which you cannot change but be in the moment, be fully open to the blessings that you have already received, and those that are yet to come to you, and stand in that space of gratitude and honor, and claim THAT for yourself, and look at where you are, and how far you've come and what you've accomplished, when you can claim THAT, and see that, the literal vibration of your life will change.  
~Oprah~

Did you watch Oprah a few days ago when Geneen Roth was on?  I'm going to rewatch it because I think there was a lot of good information there and I want to make sure I caught it all.

I was thrilled to see that they are offering a 15 week study guide to go with the book so I'm going to post my answers to some of the quetions each week and see if I can't get back on track with my eating and weight loss.

I encourage you to join me!

Week 1...Prologue

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear more about this!

    There is an award for you at my blog! http://annieweighsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!