Sunday, October 17, 2010

Goals for Week of October 18th

I had a pretty good week....but I didn't get all my miles in.  My husband is an Apple App Developer and he was on deadline last week....working very late nights and I can't sleep until that man is home.  I also had children waking up in the middle of the night because they peed the bed, needed the fan on, needed a blanket, needed a glass of water or needed to SEE me.

The one really good run I did get in was GREAT!  I ran the longest (and fastest according to my Nike+ App) and I felt great when I got home.

A revelation: When I get my run/walk in....I have more energy and get more stuff done.  This week...no matter what amount of sleep I get...I'm going for my walk.  We'll see if it works on little sleep as well.

I've never really done Yoga before....but i'm feeling some things...that I could really get used to.  Energy, calm and peace.  I need more of all these things in my life!


It's going to be cooler this week.....and rain tomorrow but it's not supposed to rain until 8am.  I should be able to get my walk in.

Goals for the week:

Walk/Run on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
Yoga on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
No Fast Food (this is going to be tough)
Water....drink more water!
Use my Lose It App everyday


What are your goals for this week?

6 comments:

  1. I have a few goals this week, too. I need to get my eating under control and start lifting weights again. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOGA YOGA YOGA YOGA for me.

    no excuses.

    Period.


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have much better weather than we this week. Today is a nice day (yesterday was perfect) but the rest of the week it will be rain, rain, rain.

    I never have trouble sleeping when my husband isn't home. I think that's because when we started living together he was away a lot for his job and I got used to sleeping alone and besides that I've slept alone for 25 years before that and was used to it :)

    Have a good training week Conny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are doing great! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My two goals are to eat very moderately (this weekend was all about splurging), and to get all my workouts in (since I was sick last week I only worked out twice).

    I know you can achieve your goals this week too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!