Friday, January 7, 2011

Weigh In #1

Happy Friday!

I haven't really started my resolutions yet....because I've been so sick.  I'm finally better and ready to jump in! AND my husband joined the gym and we're going to go together a couple times a week. YAY!

Last Week: 205
Today:        203.8
Loss:              1.2 pounds

YAY!

It's not a lot but it's pretty good considering I didn't move my body very much.

I did manage to not eat fast food...I went to McDonalds but it was just for drinks.  Yesterday I just had to have a Iced Coffee.....

TOM is lurking around the corner and I'm planning to try something I've done before to get through it.  NO CARBS.  Just for the 3 days that he's really pestering me and then I'll return to normal.  I'll be eating eggs, and chicken...maybe a steak!

How did you do this week?

6 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME!!!

    I really like your idea of no carbs during TOM. His nasty a$$ is lurking just around the corner & I'd like to find a way to lose weight while he's here as opposed to bloat up like a cow and be miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a little extra calcium in your diet before and during TOM and see if that helps curb craps and all that yuck that goes along with his visit. Great loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to see how no carbs will go for you. Good job skipping the food at McD's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to get through TOM. I always worry about bloat at that time setting me back.

    Also way to go not giving into fast food. It is so simple to run to a drive through but I'm sure you will be much happier for it in the end.

    Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Connie - keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!