Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sleepy Head & Quinoa

I was planning to post about one of the four pillars of the 20 Year Younger lifestyle plan today.  I thought things were going well in that department.  I know I am doing better.  Since changing our diet, I've been getting really good sleep...even waking up fairly early and feeling rested.

I was informed today that my husband is not experiencing better sleep.  He claims to be having trouble and his shoulder hurts.  He has adjusted his sleep number and changed his pillows around.

I found it difficult to believe that he was having trouble....because the guy can sleep ANYWHERE.

So...not sure what to think of his sudden problems with sleeping.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

What is your sleep number?

I have been going to bed between 10-10:30.  I have been forcing myself not to lay in bed playing Word with Friends and turn my phone face down on the end table so that the light doesn't wake me up during the night. I getting anywhere from 7-8 hours of sleep. And I'm not getting sleepy at 3pm anymore.

I haven't been using an alarm clock...just waking up when my body wakes up.  Next week, I'll be setting the alarm to get up for a morning walk.  I had planned to start that this week but Mother Nature hates me and decided to snow.

Colorado....you never cease to amaze me.

I have some recipes posted on my food blog and you can find them all in the tab at the top of my blog.

Ouinoa

1 comment:

  1. That looks AWESOME Connie!!! Would you be interested in contributing to my hCG Diet site? http://hCG.BeFit4Free.net/posts/ is the blog section.

    Thanks for the good articles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!