Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bye Week

I'm taking a bye week. Is that how they spell it in football? You know what I mean right, that week when the team doesn't play. I've decided that every time TOM shows up, I'm taking a bye week.

TOM is trying to play some tricky game on me....I think he's invited his friend MENopause to the party because OMG, I have been a mess this month. (If you are a dude reading this....Stop Now) Cramps, migraines that last for days and crying fits so bad that you'd think I'd just been kicked off from The Bachelor.

I did manage to go for a long walk with my family in the cold and wind on Saturday. GO ME! We bought our son a scooter so that both children would have them and so I could chase them around the park. Now...it's all up to me to drive them and their scooters to the dang park. IT'S ALL ON ME! 

Oh...right, it's winter in Colorado and the threat of snow is always around. The days are getting nicer, it just means I'm not consistant yet-but I'll get there.

  Goals for Week Seven Eight


Linking up with The Java Mama for The Biggest Loser.

TheJavaMama

2 comments:

  1. PMS/TOM....seems like it is always time for it, doesn't it? Losing weight as a woman is too dang hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the Bye! I can't wait to get back outdoors agains for long walks. I don't do well in the cold, thus, I'm hunkered down with 15 blankets on top. Come, Spring, come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!