Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Step Up My Game

I'm really tired of losing the same 2 pounds over and over again. I know I'm making better choices but I need to step up my game.  I keep saying this...but I've got to get my heart rate up.  I've got to RUN!

It snowed and my momentum came to a screeching halt.  We even bought my son a scooter so I could chase both kids around the park.  Maybe today...if the weather cooperates. Maybe I started this training business too soon.  It IS February in Colorado.....

I've also got TOM breathing down my neck again.  And if I want to keep from gaining next week, I've got to go Paleo. It's the only thing that works.

  Re-visit Goals for Week Six
  • Drink More Water  Not Really
  • No Booze (ONE Glass of Wine)
  • Exercise 4 Times  (Yes, but didn't RUN)
  • Food Journal   YES
  • Lose 2 pounds  Almost
Starting weight:     211.6
Last week:              210.6 (+ 1.6 pounds)
This week:              209 (- 1.6 pounds)
TOTAL LOSS:         -2.6  pound


Goals for Week Seven





Linking up with The Java Mama for The Biggest Loser.

TheJavaMama

8 comments:

  1. You can do it. It's all chicken and broccoli up in here until my birthday dinner on March 2nd. I wanna look fab in the new dress I bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to the gym and you journaled AND you lost!! Those are three great things right there!! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick those two pounds to the curb FOR GOOD! You can do it :)

    Pretend Obama is going to tax you for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I'm right there with you! The same two pounds over and over again! Let's kick it in gear, and get rid of those two pounds once and for all! The other day I jokingly said a good stomach virus would jumpstart this diet! I'm really praying I didn't tempt the "poop fates." LOL! Sorry, TMI, I know.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are going in right ways. Don't need to be so frustrated, just be cool and keep going :)

    Best Way to Burn Fat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
    DVD distributor

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a nice site. Good fresh, informative articles and beautiful interface. I’ll be back soon, to thank the great article. Thanks for you sharing. I am very impressed, so it has been found that you haveso well with so much class, subject and more
    CD replication

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!