Saturday, October 24, 2009

Friday Fashion Motivation

I love fashion!  I had the best (and most frustrating) time putting together outfits for the SITScation blogging conference last week.  I didn't have any money in my budget for new clothes so I shopped my closet and I did really well.  But I'm looking forward to the day that I have to buy ALL NEW CLOTHES!  The Gym Bag Dropout gave me a great idea!  Every week she is going to post a picture, story or cartoon meant to keep her motivated.  This week she posted two cute outfits that she would like to fit into.

Looking at clothes...online.  Always motivates me.  So I thought it would be a great idea to do a fashion post every Friday...to keep me motivated through the weekend.  And i want you to join me.  I'll put up a MR. LINKY every Friday for your post.

My motivation this week is a Leopard Print Knit Dress from New York & Company.

 



7 comments:

  1. I love the dress too!

    Want it, want it, want it!

    Looks at her budget .....

    Crap no money to buy new clothes.

    Ah well I'll wait on your new item next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Whoa Sexy Momma!

    Great idea for motivation!!

    xoxo ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! You looked cute in your SITS outfits last weekend. I love your idea of cute outfits every Friday!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun party and I am in!!!!! Maybe this week we can dod adult halloween costumes.
    I guess thats not really fashion....
    Cant wait to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked cute in your SITS outfits... of course, look at your inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm, Okay, LOVE THIS!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrows fashion fix :) And I hope that finally got all of that skin cancer, you poor thing! Although I have to say from your pic's on your other blog you cover the scar fabulously! You are beautiful girl! love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!