Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fashion Motivation: Halloween Edition

Lynn had the great idea to make this week about Halloween costumes so I thought long and hard about what costume I would like to wear if I had the body I want and I came up with this.



This costume comes in only three sizes...Extra Small, Small and Medium. So just to fit into the medium we are looking at a waist size of 27-30 inches and a bust size of 36-38 inches. This would definitely take some work for me to get into.

What is your fantasy costume?

Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Hey, that's what I'm wearing for Halloween, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, this is def. a motivation costume! What's with it only coming in 3 sizes? :) I also LOVED your Connie Diaries, I look forward to them every month, I think they might be my most favorite posts in blogland. You should do a mr. linky, it would force me to go find my old diaries, that would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good gravy...nobody would want to see me in that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :lol:

    I would love to wear this 20 years ago but I'm really getting to old for this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted one of those outfits, too.... and a HeeHaw girl costume would also be cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!