Thursday, April 15, 2010

Muffin Top to Skinny Jeans: Goals

weightloss


This week Amanda wants me to figure out what my current weight is and decide what my goal is. I'm disappointed in myself because my last injection weight (on the hCG diet) was 181.2 and I'm supposed to stay within 2 pounds of that until tomorrow. I have not done this. *connie hangs her head*

As of this morning, I weight 186.8...more than 5 pounds over. I'd like to blame Easter, and TOM. And the incredible amount of stress that I'm under between Obama canceling my husband's job, his attempt to find a new one, being tested for allergies and systemic diseases (everything is negative!) my expensive dental work and the fact that I'm scared of the dentist, having TWO three year olds (one turns 4 in 5 days) and drama with my family.

But it's all my fault. I need to find better ways to deal with my stress because it doesn't look like it will be ending any time soon. I started exercising (okay one day...it's a start!) but I'm putting that off until I get all of my dental work done.  I'm having a root canal redone today...and all of my wisdom teeth pulled in the next two weeks.

The good news is that I'm keeping up with my three changes. I love salad now and sometimes have two in one day!

I just really need to watch my carbs...I know they are NOT my friend.

And so...MY Goal. My ultimate goal is 175 pounds.  11.8 to lose.....

8 comments:

  1. You can do it Connie! Good goals! I love salad too - but hate to make it for myself.

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! You do have a lot of worries on your plate.

    You've been great before and will do what needs to be done...no doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not very scared of the dentist, but even that amount of dental work is freaking me out a little. Fortunately they give you pretty good drugs. And ultimately you will feel so fabulous after it's all done that getting down to 175 will be a piece of, um, celery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont beat yourself up for the gain! Look how far you have come!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot to worry about Connie and I understand that this stress made you eat more. I would do the same.

    Hope everything will get better soon and good luck at the dentist. I hate that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so hard to stick to plan when life is chaotic. Praying things settle down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn girl! 11 lbs left is awesome!
    And seriously dental work sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck to you! when are your kidlet's birthdays? my close two are 7/28/01 and 6/19/02. they're the same age for 6 weeks!! my littlest just turned 2 ... its hard for me to cut the weight because i've turned into a human vaccuum cleaner!!! yikes!! trying again this week to get down another few pounds ... thinking of you in your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!