Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Next Step

LIW (last injection weight) : 181.2
Current Weight: 182.6


You're probably wondering what happened to me. I've been waiting on pins and needles for someone from my Allergist's office to call me with my test results....but no one called. I'm taking this as a good sign. Surely, they won't make me wait three weeks (or more because I keep forgetting to make my next appointment) for the results..good or bad.

I've also been thinking about what I'm going to do now. I do a lot of thinking about exercise...but not enough exercise. Does anyone else do that?

I've been recording these Bollywood Shows on the exercise channel and I'm going to do them in the morning before the kids get up. They are only 20 some minutes without the commercials and they look like fun. I might even buy a cool belt with the coins on it.

And I'm going to lift weights. I've got some hand weights and I'd like to see if I can get some definition in my arms before summer since all of the cute shirts are sleeveless.

I'm also joining my friend Amanda in her quest to lose some weight. I'm not sure that I'll lose anymore for a little while...but I'd like to support the ladies that are.

6 comments:

  1. I've had a difficult time staying motivated to workout the past month and a half or so. It's hard getting up in the morning. After I finish this cup of coffee [reeeally], I'm going to the gym. It helps to have a workout partner [something I haven't had for a while]. I'll stay accountable to someone else [sadly] easier than I will to myself. I understand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do more working out and less thinking about it as well ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think working out for 20 minutes in the morning and weight lifting is a good start. Who know you like it so much you automatically start to work out more. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get back on that DailyMile so I can stalk you on 4 sites :) Glad you're in a good place. Still praying for a good report from the allergist! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great plan and I can't encourage you more to pick up those weights! I totally believe that weight-lifting is what really changes our bodies!

    Can't wait to follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a Bollywood workout on On Demand. Hannah tried it out - it looked like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!