Sunday, June 13, 2010

5 Pounds

Pre-Vacation Weight: 189.8
Today's Weight: 194.8

Wow...5 pounds!

I'm going to weigh my kids this morning because I'm pretty sure that they gained weight too. I stocked the house with fruit, veggies and their favorite white meat chicken nuggets.

I came home to moldy, rotten fruit and a pantry full of cookies, candy, zinger and cupcakes.

They also ate fast food every single day. I have pictures (that were texted to me) of them in ever burger joint in the city.

Gee...I wonder why I'm was fat?

Last night we took my family out for a Thank You Dinner and my daughter had the choice of fries or fruit. I was really proud of her when she picked the fruit! When it arrived she looked at her plate and said. Fruit...I missed you!

So...today we take the enablers grandparents back to the airport and start eating healthy again.

6 comments:

  1. Just get back in your daily routine and you'll lose it in no time.

    Did you have fun?

    Saw you left a comment on my old blog. I've moved to www.dutchgirlgetshealthy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so hard to stay "good" while away from home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much of that is fluid. I bet by Tuesday you'll have lost most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much of that is fluid. I bet by Tuesday you'll have lost most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much of that is fluid. I bet by Tuesday you'll have lost most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I put my reading list on my blog it would fill the whole page :lol: I think I have about 30 unread books upstairs and I decide what I'm going to read after I finished a book so don't know yet what I will be reading next.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!