Saturday, June 5, 2010

Log: June 5...Vacation Prep

1st Day's Weight.........190.6
Yesterday's Weight.....190.4
Today's Weight...........189.8
LOST: .6 pound

Holy Moly! This has got to be a record for me. Instead of gaining during TOM...I've actually LOST!

I haven't had any chocolate or wine (until last night) and I did have some carbs (cereal) but I didn't over indulge like I normally do. This feels like a breakthrough!

So...yesterday I told you that my Aunt was coming to visit right?  Well, I decided to make spaghetti and meatballs and that I would eat the meatballs and a salad.  Not long after she arrived when we were sitting having a chat...she told me about this diet that she's on where she takes these drops.

The hCG Diet!! 

I guess she didn't know that I'm the QUEEN of the hCG diet!  So it turned out well...we both ate the same thing but she CHEATED and ate a piece of garlic bread. I kind of cheated too because she brought me a bottle of wine from Santa Fe and I really wanted some.  It was great!

We leave for San Fran tomorrow and I'm nervous about gaining weight while we're gone.  I know I'm going to eat....many wonderful things and I'm hoping all of the walking will even that out.

I think I'm going to try to keep up the food journaling so that I can try to stay somewhat accountable for what I'm eating.  Does that sound good?  Don't hate me if I eat something really delicious okay?

Oh...and I did think ahead and I'm bring almonds and granola bars for snacks so that don't overeat.

Breakfast:
eggs with goat cheese ( i love goat cheese)
Coffee with half and half

Lunch:
M&M's (bad grocery store habit)

Snack:

Dinner:

Water:
16 oz
Exercise:
Cleaning, packing, stressing out!

6 comments:

  1. You are going to have so much fun on your trip! Yes, do let us know what you are eating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! It's ok to eat on vacation (especially in a town where everything is uphill). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what if you gain a little? It's a vacation. You must not forget to live life a little too, it can't be thinking about food every day.

    So my advice: enjoy yourself, don't worry too much about the food, it will go allright.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your vacation, but remember to keep control of your food :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if I have ever tried goat cheese... but I do think that I will try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, I haven't been on in a while, but wanted to say you look fabulous! Have fun on your trip... = ]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!