Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dieter's Log: June 3

Yesterday's Weight....190
Today's Weight........191
GAINED: One Pound

Whatever TOM!

Did you watch Jillian Michael's new show Losing It? This family was a tough one for me to watch because their story was so similar to my husband's family story. They also lost a little boy and have never dealt with his death or put a headstone on his grave. In fact, they haven't been to his grave in 30 years. It's as if he never existed....makes me so sad.

I think my little experiment is going well...if I only gain a pound with TOM this week I will be THRILLED! The good news is that I don't feel super bloated and I think it's because of all the water I'm drinking. I'm going to step it up today.

2 more days til I leave for Vacation!!

Breakfast:
2 egg scramble w/Mushrooms & Goat Cheese
Coffee with half & half

Lunch:
Turkey/Provolone Lettuce Wraps

Snack:
Granola Bar...I couldn't help myself!

Dinner:
Chicken
Broccoli
Water:
32 oz

Exercise: More Cleaning....

2 comments:

  1. I like your new way of blogging.

    Where are you going on your vacation? I have two more weeks of work left and then we have vacation for three weeks, I'm really looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved San Francisco when I was there. Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!