Friday, June 4, 2010

Dieter's Log: June 4

Yesterday's Weight.....191
Today's Weight.........190.4
LOST: .6 pound

Take That TOM!

I don't know if it's menopause sneaking up on me or what but the last 6 months...TOM casually shows up without much fanfare and then on the third day of his visit...BAM! Bloat, cramps, cravings and moodiness.

My Aunt Flo Faith arrives tonight and I can't figure out what to make for dinner. I want to make something easy like Spaghetti but that requires carbs and I'm trying really hard to avoid them. Maybe I'll just eat a salad....




This is my friend Jessica Bern....not the REAL Aunt Flo.


Breakfast:
2 egg scramble w/Goat Cheese
Coffee with half and half

Lunch:
Boneless Chicken Wings from Wendy's
Iced Tea

Snack:
NONE

Dinner:
2 Meatballs
Salad with Gorgonzola, mushrooms and tomatoes

Water:
32 oz

Exercise:
None

2 comments:

  1. You lost weight during TOM. You are amazing! Keep it up and once that bloat leaves, so will some pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have pretty close TOM schedules. Mine is due this weekend. I always am in bloat mode this week too, and I tend to avoid the scale. I haven't been eating so great this week. Need my hubby home so I can have the urge to cook again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!