Saturday, January 15, 2011

Class of 1981


This little postcard in my mailbox this week stuck panic in my heart. I looked at the date and realized I had approximately 6 months to transform into a REAL trophy wife for my husband to take to his 30 year high school reunion.

You know what this means right? It means I finally have to ditch all of my excuses and the sugar and get my ass in gear. I want to look good for this event. I will never go to my own high school reunion so this is my chance to really do this right.

Starting today.

7 comments:

  1. You can do it! I have my 20th this year as well. Good reminder to stay on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are capable of great things, Connie. Believe that, believe in yourself, and you will succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great motivation to keep it going strong. Don't forget that you are doing this for yourself and that being your hubby's arm candy is just an added benefit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crap. I was feeling old /before/ I read this. I graduated from high school 30 years ago! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to have something to achieve... right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll look awesome no matter what, but a little motivation never hurts either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!