Monday, January 24, 2011

Tired.

I weighed in Friday and weighed 205 again.  This was down from 207! 

TOM brought a pound and a half and then I made treats for the Golden Globes and all of that sodium killed me.  2 pounds that it took all week to get rid of.

I'm also been doing a little stress eating but it hasn't been all bad things.  I'm using the LOSEIT app and my calories are where they should be.

I registered my son for Kindergarten AND found out he needed glasses.  All in one week.

I don't know if it's the stress or I've caught some kind of bug...but I've been exhausted all weekend.  I didn't set my alarm and just decided to let my body decide how much sleep it needed.

I slept an extra two hours every day!

I'm going to take the kids to the gym daycare today and see if we can pick up some new illnesses.....

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the 2 pounds! I've decided I'm going to lose weight this week. It may not be much but that is the goal. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on -2! That's great!

    Maybe it is the weather that is making you tired. You could have a little SAD and need some sunshine. Take some extra vitamin D and see if that helps.

    I weigh in tomorrow and am not looking forward to it! I don't think I've lost anything and I'm only 1 pound away from -70!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been sick too, Connie, and I feel like I'm never going to feel normal again. I haven't put on weight, but I feel my little muscles quickly slipping away. One day at a time... right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been so down lately...tired down I mean. Exhausted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!