Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wrinkles...Be Gone!

For 30 days now....we have been consistent with one thing.

Skin care.

Every single day....we are cleansing, polishing(using scrub) and moisturizing.

I had a bad habit of going to bed with make-up on and I didn't use moisturizer daily.  Since starting this new part of our routine...I've noticed my skin is no longer dry and the small lines forming under my eyes are slowly going away.  After another 30 days...I'll show you before and after pictures.

Keith's Skin Care


Connie's Skin Care


Love These!

I also just learned that you should apply face creams up and outward and that it can also improve the look of your skin. I just started doing this a few days ago....so I can't say for sure that it's true, but I'll keep you posted.

Most all of these products can be purchased at Target.  No7 by Boots did not pay me to post about these products...I just really like them and wanted my readers to know about them. 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE St Ives scrub. The Green Tea scrub is my favorite, but I'm currently using the one you have pictured because it's cheaper, haha

    I'm bad about going to bed with make up on too, but I am really good about my morning routine which includes my spf moisturizer and eye cream and all that crap.

    I did some major damage in high school and college with tanning so I'm working hard to undo it. Wrinkles stay away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss tanning. I think I did some major damage with that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really happy to read this post,I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it,for further reading,So thanks for sharing the information
    Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!