Monday, August 8, 2011

I Had A Blintz and I Liked It!

The weekend away went pretty well.

I drank too much wine....but drank lots of water.

I had some fried food and a cheese blintz and it was really good....but I paid for it later.


See my red swollen lip? This happened 3 hours after the Blintz Incident.

If this doesn't prove that I'm allergic or sensitive to Gluten then I don't know what would.

I ate way more than usual and I'm looking forward to being home and back on track.  

My in laws are leaving tomorrow so all of this drinking should be over too. 


5 comments:

  1. People pay good money for that sort of pout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy food reaction Batman! Now you know for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Official confirmation gluten is not your friend. Just stay away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the last part of your comment, you are so funny! While on my vacation I spent some time with my in-laws and I actually started smoking again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm, wine. Too bad about the gluten, blintzes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!