Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Paleo (first) 30 Day Results

Starting Weight:   213.5
1st Weigh In:       210.4 (-3.1)
2nd Weigh In:      208.8 (-1.6)
3rd Weight In:      208.8 (ZERO)
Final Weight In:   208 (-.8)

Total LOSS:   5.5 pounds

Waist: 1 inch lost
Hips: .75 inches lost

Considering that I drank more alcohol than I had planned on and I ate a blintz...I think I did really well!

I'm really happy with how things are going, I'm feeling great, my clothes fit better and not hungry or cranky anymore so I'm committing to ANOTHER 30 days.

This time with less wine and more vegetables!

But first....a big fat cheat day with a wood fire pizza after my son's first day of Kindergarten!



Next 30 Day Paleo Challenge

  • Begins August 19th, Ends September 17th
  • Cheat Day September 10th (celebrating my 41st birthday)
  • Dairy in Coffee only (one cup a day during the week)
  • No Sugar
  • Limit Fruit and Nuts 
  • two Larabars a week

8 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Your plan is very realistic and doable. Wish I could limit myself to two Larabars. Probably could if we didn't buy them in bulk at Sam's. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of your weight loss. I'm a little concerned about the limited fruit. I love me some fruit. I need to research it some more. Typically, a patient with PCOS (like myself) needs to maintain a diabetic diet b/c we process insulin the same way so basically it's a low carb diet which I am failing miserably. I need help in the self control area. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been 30 days! You did great, I'm so proud of you! :)

    You and my mom have the same birthday!

    Why the two Lara Bars a week? Do you have an addiction to them or are you just trying to incorporate them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! So glad that Paleo has been working for you - can't wait to hear about next months results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad you are happy & it's working!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! Paleo is just life changing and I have been loving it and loving the way my body has been changing. I plan to do a 30 day challenge (I do like a glass of wine every now and again and summer fruit...oh baby is it good?) in September. Good for you for keeping it up and inspiring others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!