Friday, August 17, 2012

Cheating is ALWAYS a Bad Idea

R1P2D22

Pre-Load              215.6
Day 1 vlcd            217.4
Week One:           210.6 (-6.8)
Week Two:          205.4 (-5.2)
Today's weight:    204.4 (-1)
Total Released:     13 pounds

I felt like last week was a bust until I took my measurements.  I've lost another half inch everywhere!   I guess it's better than nothing.

So mad at myself for cheating last week.   It takes so many days to get back to where you were.

Cheating is ALWAYS a bad idea.

My in-laws are leaving today so the next 8 days I should be able to finish strong.  Unless.....TOM makes a mess of things.

My clothes are fitting better and I had to get rid of another pair of pants.  I'd love so much to get into my 12's.

I had many people tell me last week that I look amazing and my father in law grabbed my ass.

If that isn't a testimonial,  then I don't know what is!

My ultimate goal is to get under 200 pounds.  I wanted to be WELL UNDER but I'll take 199 for now.







3 comments:

  1. Good job, even with the "cheat". Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah the father in law grabbing your butt says it all! Congrats on the 1/2 inch everywhere!! I wish I had taken my measurements when starting! Happy friday!
    xoxo
    Dani
    www.thatfitnesschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some weeks 1 pound is a major victory! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!