Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hunger

R1P2D6 (round 1, Phase 2, day 6)



Day 1 vlcd:              217.4
R1P2D4:                   215.2
Todays weight:        212  (-3.2)
TOTAL Released:       5.4 pounds

Whew! This is freakin hard!

I don't remember it being this hard last time.  It's probably like childbirth and you block it out.

Once again, it's difficult to train your brain to stop sending you 'IT'S TIME TO EAT' signals and listen to your body.  Am I really hungry?

No, I'm really not.  I just want to eat because my brain will not shut the hell up!

I do believe that the sugar detox is brutal and I'm trying really hard to ignore the cravings.  These too shall pass in a few days.

Do you know what else is brutal?  The smell of potato chips.  I dished some out to my kids yesterday with them lunch and I almost licked one of them.

But....I'm standing strong!

Next week is packet pick up at school and I'm running the PTA Membership table with my tall, thin, supermodel like friend and I get to pick out a PTA shirt.  My goal for the week is to fit into a LARGE and not an XL.

I can do it!

5 comments:

  1. It is hard I tried to do a second round of it back at the beginning of the year and I couldn't do it myself. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "it's time to eat" signal always comes at 10 p.m. Really hard on a pregnant woman. Keep strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YOU CAN!!! We're behind you cheering you along xxDani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!