Friday, August 3, 2012

Panic Attack

R1P2D8  (round 1, Phase 2, day 6)


If you want to see my daily weigh ins...click the hCG Again Tab


Pre-Load                 215.6
Day 1 vlcd:              217.4
Todays weight:        210.6  (-1.4)
TOTAL Released:       6.8 pounds


Week One:       6.8 pounds released!


Alright, alright, alright!

I'm very happy with my loss this week.  I'm feeling a little groggy in the head and weak but I looked back on my posts from the last time I did this diet and it appears that it's normal.  Hopefully that will correct itself soon.

I had a full on panic attack yesterday and without caffeine, sugar or alcohol to numb it....I felt the full effect.  It was crazy!  I had a physical reaction to stress and it took hours to go away.  I wondered how it would effect my weight in today.  I know that stress messes me up!


5 comments:

  1. I can't remember what this diet's long term approach is to keeping weight off. What happens when you hit your goal and go off the HCG? Good releasing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This diet definitely makes me remember how much I stress eat. Ugh! Good for you!!

    If you get a little weak, drink a little chicken broth. The salt helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never ever been nervous i took hcg and had a full blown panic attack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never ever been nervous i took hcg and had a full blown panic attack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!