Monday, August 27, 2012

hCG Results with Pictures

Pre-Load                 215.6
Day 1 vlcd               217.4
Week One:              210.6 (-6.8)
Week Two:              205.4 (-5.2)
Week Three:            204.4 (-1)
Final:                        202.6 (-1.8)

Total Released: 14.8 pounds

Whew!  I'm really glad that this is over.  It's really nice to not have to be so careful with what I'm eating but I'm also being very mindful.  Just have to keep on top of this because I love how my clothes are fitting right now.




Look at the difference in my face!

The shorts that I wore for my before and after pictures are really baggy now!  I'm always amazed at how the hCG makes you shrink....all over!  Over all....I lost 9 inches and dropped two sizes!

My observation is that I lost more weight and inches with the injections in 2010 vs. the drops this time.




5 comments:

  1. Looking good! Do you just start counting calories again? Just curious-I really don't know anyone whose done this besides you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME JOB!!! Go you!!! keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!