Thursday, February 24, 2011

2 Days....


This is twice this week friends! I'm a freakin roll!

I ate too many damn Thin Mints (they are not making me thinner) yesterday so I really stepped it up today.

25 min Elliptical
20 min Bike

I was even sweating!!

I have one box of Thin Mints left and I'm not going to open them.

Nope. Not going to do it.

I think...my son gave me his cold. He coughed right in my face on Tuesday. My throat is sore and my nose is running. I'm hoping that working out made the germs run away in fear!

My husband isn't going to want to hear this...but i saw another naked chick in the locker room.  I see more (*)(*) than he does!  HA!

7 comments:

  1. Your gym looks so quite, that must be so nice! Mine has like thousands of members (literally!) and it's always packed. Although it is slowing down, I think people are FINALLY starting to give up on their resolutions!

    Go, go, go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter sold GSCs for the first time this year and we didn't buy a single box for us. After all, I would be the one alone with them all day and I am untrustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for TWO TIMES!

    I'm so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! I am glad you made it 2 days in a row - and what a great workout for you. Nice burn!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!