Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dear Ass, Get in Gear.

This post is about how I need to get my ass in gear!

I've jacked around with the same 5 pounds for two months now and I'm sick of it.

I feel like this....

My husband registered us for his 30th High School Reunion yesterday.  It's on July 30.

160 days!

I have to do something!

I went to the gym today...and it was closed.  Whoever was supposed to be there at 8am didn't show up.  I went to Whole Foods and went back.  Still not open.

I tried to go walk around the lake with my son.  The wind came up and he was too cold.

DANG IT ANYWAY!!

Tomorrow...I'm going to the gym.  No Excuses!

4 comments:

  1. You can do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally do it Connie. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe the person opening the gym was a no show - not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried Weight Watchers? I messed around with different diets, nothing did it like joining Weight Watchers. It is by far the most proven sucessful eating plan EVER. I have lost almost 10 lbs (about 1.5-2 lbs every week) since joining 8 weeks ago. I just love the eTools (keeping track online) that is available to members. I can track on my PC and on my Droid all the stuff I eat. Using their 'points plus' method has been exactly the kick in the pants that I needed. It feels so great to have lost these first 10 lbs. You can do it. Look into this. And if you have joined WW before, they have a brand new approach and new helps that you will love. Keep us posted and wish you the very best in your struggle and journey to a lighter and fit body.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!