Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Looking for Consistancy

I made it to the gym this morning and here's my proof! I struggled...going to the gym once a month is hard. I need to be much more consistant!

sweaty guy in coat!

Yesterday...my 4 year old woke up at 2am sick, so there was no working out. I was bummed. I really was!

I did really well with my eating yesterday and I actually felt...thinner.

I also started a new twitter account for my weight loss struggle. If you tweet...please follow @skinnyconnie.

4 comments:

  1. go you! guy in coat...weird.
    Set your alarm extra early and remember this is for YOU and YOU are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. diets don't work. exercise won't work. will power won't work. the only thing that will work is finding the real you locked behind those layers too scared to come and be her real self, worried about what others think of her, protecting herself from all the hurt. Until you find her, and give her permission to be true, then and only then will you lose the weight. Please re-read slowly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job - just try to go on all the days you can and that should more than make up for sick days. Spring is almost here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!