Monday, February 28, 2011

.6

I worked hard last week.  I went to the gym twice!  Which is twice more than the previous 30 days. My eating wasn't awesome...but it wasn't bad.  I called a truce with the remaining box of Thin Mints.  I'm going to see how long I can keep that box in there without opening it.

Here is a picture of that box.  I'll update weekly to keep myself accountable!


So...my weigh in on Saturday:

Last week: 206.6
This week: 206
Loss: .6

Not bad...I'll take it. I started the month at 205 so I have a lot of work to do and water to drink! Especially since I went a little crazy with the wine over the weekend.  Oops.

How did you do this week?

6 comments:

  1. What is with "0.6"? So many friends of mine have either gained or lost 0.6 the last two weeks. Strange. Congrats on the loss!

    I've done well this week, we'll see if it is reflected on the scale or not tomorrow morning. I'm craving salty food, so have to ward off that craving until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .6 is a fine loss, because its a loss! And a victory for you to be able to resist the allure of those cookies! Keep on keepin on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much holding steady...my body doesn't want to lose weight and I don't want to try very hard. I mean I exercise A LOT and I do my best to eat a moderate amount...but clearly I am eating more than I need or else I'd lose some weight. I hate feeling hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats on the loss Connie! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any loss is a good loss!! I don't know how you're doing it with having GS Cookies IN YOUR HOUSE! I see those cute little girls outside the grocery store and I run.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!