Thursday, March 17, 2011

34 Day Challenge: Day One

Well....here we are.  Day one.  

You'd have thought I'd be all gung ho and that I would have drove my happy ass to the gym this morning.

You'd have thought WRONG!  

I thought starting this on a Thursday would be different.  

Here's my problem.  I drank too much wine at Chuck E Cheese last night.  

True Story!

3 Buck Chuck E Wine

It was my daughter's birthday and to get through the 2 hours of dirty, gross table tops and rides and games.  I medicated myself.

I'm sure the wine came out of a box because I have a MAJOR headache today.

The good news is.....that I only ate a small piece of amazing cake and I'm on track with my eating today.

Side Note: the thing about eating really good cake...is that a small amount is totally satisfying.



Goals for the 34 Day Challenge

No Sugar
No Processed Food
No Booze
No Soda
Lose 10 pounds

First Weigh In and measurements will occur tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Best of luck with this. Cutting whole groups out can be very hard but I'm behind you all the way. Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    It needs to be done. What I've been doing...isn't working.

    I can't do moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I know you can do it!

    I also indulged in the white wine last night, but only a glass. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed it that much!

    Sarah
    TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that cheap white wine will get you every time. And those headaches take awhile to go away! You'll get to the gym....tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it!!! Race you to Onederland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed by your tiny piece of cake. Not sure I would have been so strong. My biggest weakness is cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't do moderation either. I'm kind of an all or nothing girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!