Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weigh In and a New Plan

Saturday's weigh in....208.2.  I think this is the least amount I've gained during TOM in a while and I'm crediting all of the water.

My daughter's birthday is tomorrow.  We're going to Chunky Cheese and then having cake.

I was thinking seriously about doing the hCG diet again....but my husband has asked me not to.  Instead...I'm going issue a challenge to myself.

For 34 days (until my son's birthday in April) I'll be working really hard!  This is my commitment to myself:

Exercise (at least) 4 days a week
Eat low and slow carb
No Alcohol
No Fast Food
No Processed Food (if God didn't make it...I won't eat it)
No Soda

 I can do anything for 34 days!

4 comments:

  1. You really can! My husband and I gave up so much in January. It was REALLY hard and I cheated a couple times but we (pretty much) did it - and you can too! And I bet you will love how you feel with your body cleansed of all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. I believe in you.

    Can I suggest you add one thing (if you aren't doing it already)? Chart everything you eat and drink. It really lets you see where your calories are coming from and gives you a firm hand on what you are putting in your body. Plus sometimes I will avoid eating something just so I don't have to chart it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you will do amazingly! Can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good deal! Hope this works for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!