Friday, March 4, 2011

How My Husband Lost 6 Pounds

He lost ANOTHER pound.

*connie shakes her head*

We went over everything he ate and drank this week.  We did eat more salad and there IS the Quinoa that we tried but I think we figured it out.

He stopped drinking ZERO soda.

He lost 6 pounds and his beer belly has shrunk up a little bit because he stopped filling his body with chemicals.

Also...his horrible stomach pain has almost disappeared.

Damn Diet Soda!

UPdate: Many of you have asked me how much soda my husband was drinking.  Amazingly, it was one or two cans a day.  He has switched to one can of regular soda a week and all of his stomach pains are gone.  And now he's down 7 pounds.

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! That is a huge encouragement to me. I'm fighting the soda beast - hopefully I can keep it up.

    Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed - was he drinking a lot of diet soda?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I hate how guys can lose weight so easy. But yeah I have been really good about cutting sodas out in general, even the diet ones. I have replaced them with unsweet iced tea but I do indulge in at least 1 a day. Perhaps I should try to cut that back to 1 a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking yesterday how glad I was that I wasn't addicted to diet soda. I have enough bad habits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have completely stopped drinking soda and I initially lost 6 lbs but cutting out Mtn Dew (liquid crack!!!). Good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is awesome! That crap is awful! Good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband lost a ton not drinking soda. It's not fair. I never drank soda... how did I GET so fat?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diet Coke is a big weakness of mine. I'm not sure I would ever be able to give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We want to know... did he drink a lot of soda? !!! I love one can of Pepsi Max in the morning. I'm finding it hard to stop that habit, but if I could lose weight by giving it up, well, I think I would do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!