Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beware....

I'm doing really well this week!

I've been exercising...even though my beloved lake is nearly out of it's banks because of the Monsoon that has hit Colorado.  Six days of thunderstorms!  Last night, was the worst! I haven't experienced a storm like that since I was a little girl.

I'm tracking my food and haven't had a soda in over a week!

17 days until the reunion!

Looks like I'll be going back to the gym for a couple weeks!  I'm so frustrated with Bally's Fitness.  We sent them a certified letter three weeks ago and then on Monday they charged my credit card for another month!

WTF?

My husband called and they finally agreed to cancel my membership but I have *privileges* until Aug 9.   I feel like going twice a day to get my money's worth!

I really hate businesses that have horrible customer service and we'll NEVER join Bally's again.   They make it nearly impossible to cancel and I think that is so very wrong of them.

Beware.....of Bally's people!

4 comments:

  1. We don't have any Bally's around here yet....but consider me warned. And nice job on the workouts and eating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on keeping track of you food and no sodas!! After that first week it does get easier!

    I don't think we have a Bally's here. I don't have time to join a gym anyways... I wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a pain. Glad it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I have not been so good, I need to take a hint from you.

    Gym memberships are balls. I haven't been to mine in three months because I can do all my exercising outside but I haven't cancelled it yet because it's ONLY $10 and I know I'm going to want it when the snow starts falling again...bleh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!