Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm PISSED!

On Friday....I broke down and weighted myself.  No, I didn't totally get rid of the scale.  My husband wouldn't let me.  It's been sitting in my bathroom taunting me.

As you recall....On June 27th, I decided that the number on the scale was no longer my focus and instead I was going to focus on being healthy and make good choices.

I felt awesome about how things were going.  In those 2.5 weeks....I made great choices and I restarted my exercise routine. I was derailed a little bit by Monsoon 2011 but I still did something...almost every day.

I stepped on that scaled and discovered that focusing on my healthy choices.....gained me 3 pounds!

WHAT???

I'm pissed.

I now weight more than I did when I started the hCG diet.  I've gained back all of the weight and then a few pounds.

This is ridiculous!

I immediately emailed my friend Jolene from Healthy Discoveries and told her I need help.

I'm meeting with her on Tuesday to figure out a plan.

She's my only hope.

Or NOT!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck lady! I hope you share any good info that you get and thanks for the new blog to read.

    I'm participating in a swap on Swap-Bot for August that I think will seriously hold me accountable so I keep telling myself...I'll get back on track in August, but I can't just derail for the next two weeks. So I guess I'm back on track this week? My next goal...to buy my own scale!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!