Sunday, July 24, 2011

Praise The Lord! Go Paleo!

Jolene (my lovely coach and support from Healthy Discoveries) didn't say anything to me about not weighing myself.  I've seen on some of the paleo blogs that you aren't supposed to weight until day 31.

I've been weighing myself every single day.

As of this morning, I'm down 4.1 pounds! It's only been 6 days!

AND....I'm in complete shock.

This morning I was down 1.4 pounds.  I was really pleased because I ate out both Friday and Saturday, being very careful to be strick with my eating.  Friday night we went to Chipotle and I had a salad with Carnitas, Fajita Veggies and Guacamole.  It was delicious and I didn't miss the rice and beans at all.

Carnitas, Veggies and Guac

Saturday we went to Rodizio's Grill for lunch and I found plenty of Paleo friendly items at the salad bar! I love their beef, chicken wrapped in bacon and chicken hearts with lime on them! So good!

Fruit, Veggie and Eggs
 I was still full until about 7pm...so then I had a packet of Almond Butter with an apple.  I didn't love the Apple Butter.  I really thought I would.  Strange.

ANYWAY....back to why I'm SHOCKED!

TOM (you know...that little gift from Mother Nature that arrives every 28 days or so?) arrived this morning.  A few days early....and he didn't bring his usual baggage.  No migraine.  No cramps.  No bloating and NO CRAVINGS!  This must be the miracle that I've been looking for! 

I'm so thrilled and feeling great! 




Credit

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear this is working out for you! Go, go Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks tasty, i cheat sometimes lolz I am glad your doing great I also do HCG Diet and also made a blog about my hcg diet progress at giterdonedave.com please do check maybe we could compare about our dieting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!