Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fashion Motivation: Boots

For this week's Friday Fashion Motivation.....I'm going to talk about something that I've wanted for a very long time.  I think this fashion item looks amazing with so many different outfits and would make me look taller, thinner and like a rockin Momma!


Look how awesome these tall black boots from Nine West are! They are a little pricey...but I think they would last for a long time.

Here is my only problem. Most boots don't accommodate my LARGE calves.  This is my motivation this week.....What is your's? 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the great idea. Stop over and see my motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess that I do fit those kind of boots and have several who looks like these in my closet.

    Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! But I don't think they'd look right with my sweats ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I need me some boots like those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My newly ordered bridesmaid dress is totally my motivation. And those boots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!