Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm on Vacation

I'm on vacation in Denver this week.  It's really hard for me to watch what I'm eating while I'm here because this is one of my favorite cities and there is so much great food here.

I've been weighting myself every morning on the scale that my in-laws have in their guest bathroom and it hasn't changed.  So I feel pretty good that I'm doing okay.   What worries me...is that it's all going to catch up with me when I get home....like Jet Leg.

And friends...I've been eating very well.  I went out for a fabulous brunch with my brother in law on Sunday and my hubby and I snuck off for some Christmas shopping and Sushi yesterday.  Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Which brings me to what I'm Thankful for this year.  I'm thankful that even though I am overweight...I'm healthy.  I'm thankful that my skin cancer wasn't the bad kind and that I will have a little scar to remind me to use my sunscreen.  And I'm thankful for my healthy family...and I hope changes I'm making will make them healthier.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great and wonderful Thanksgiving in Denver Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great outlook. Enjoy Denver!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!